Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pictures...

Since my parents were going to have ALL of their {existing so far} grandchildren in CA for once, they decided they wanted to do pictures with them!  I had come across a good deal on Groupon, so off to Sears we went!  I have to say, I'm not really a huge fan of Sears Portraits, but given all the babies, they did a great job!

Here are a few:

Boy cousins!

Twins

ALL of the cousins!
{Aiden and Nick}
{Alice and Colette}

Nick 16 Months

Aiden 6 Months

Grandpa and Grandsons

Grandpa and Granddaughters

Mom and Grandsons
My sister was nice enough to send me those on a disk ....but I am missing the one of my parents with all of the grandchildren and one of my Mom and the twins ....so check back later for the update!! :)

No comments: