Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Downtown Disney

There was NO way I could take Nick to Disneyland without Kris being there for his 1st time!  Although Kris said I could if I wanted to, I couldn't go without him :)  So my parents and I decided we would just go walk around Downtown Disney!  It was a blast!  We did some shopping and spoiled Nick of course!  Then went to Rainforest Cafe to eat!  So much FUN!  Nick loved all the animals!

Mom and Dad with Nick and Beauty and the Beast ..all made from Legos!

Toy Story Legos

And we all know my FAVORITE Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty!

My Mom and Dad <3 them!

Nick drinking some apple juice and taking a break from coloring

Me and my boy

I just LOVE my parents!!

Us and Dad

Us and Mom
Just writing this makes me not only miss them a TON, but laugh about all the fun stuff that happened that day!  I truly am blessed to have such AMAZING parents ...and for raising me the way they did so I can be the BEST Mama to Nick :)

No comments: