Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wahoos

Man I miss eating Wahoos!!  It reminds me so much of Angie :)  So before we left, Nick and I went and had dinner with a group of my friends and their kids!  I have to say, this group of friends is pretty AWESOME!  I didn't really get a chance to see many of them during my trip, as I was mostly with my family, so I was glad I got to see those who could make it out for dinner!

Group shot!
{Back row: Taryn, Angie, Melissa, Dilon, Melissa, Me, Nick, Landen,  RaShell, and Ricky}
{Front row: Lyndsay, Colin, Jessica, Skyler}

FINALLY got to meet baby Skyler <3

and see Landen again!

Landen giving Nick his juice!

Ahhhhhh!  No idea why he was yelling ...excitement?? lol

Mattie and Elena stopped by to say HI!

Such a big boy now!

Landen, Nick and Colin
It was a great night with some much missed friends!

No comments: