Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My FAVORITE South Africans!

I was soooo excited to know I would be visiting CA while my old roommates and one of my best friends Mom and Sister were visiting from SOUTH AFRICA!!!  I was lucky enough to see them more than once while I was in town, however we only did photos one day!

Luisa with her Mom and Sister <3

Luisa and Claudia

Emelia and Claudia

Me with Mom and Sister

Lusia and I

Aww Luie and her Mom!

Claudia!  Taking these were FUN! lol
(I learned Luisa does not jump haha)

Long Beach CA

We took them to Joes Crab Shack!

Me and Luisa at our favorite place!
(we go EVERYTIME I am in town!)

Pics at MY Moms before we left to eat
It was so great to finally meet them and for Luisa to spend time showing her family the USA!  I'm hoping one of these times I can make a trip to SA with Luisa! (and RaShell you are coming too!)  How FUN would that be!!!

No comments: