Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Long Beach Aquarium

Let me start off with, I know what it will be like to have TWO kids!!  My sister Mia had to work, so we decided to take Aiden with us!  Well before leaving the house, if one boy started crying (Nick or Aiden) ...the other one soon started lol  It gave me some insight as to what being a Mom of 2 will be like one day!

So my Dad, Mom, Me, Nick, Aiden, Elise and Janette all got ready and headed to LB for the day!  Oh what fun did we have!  We took so many cute pics. its going to be hard not posting ALL of them! 
{but don't worry, I won't lol}

Nicks 1st trip to the LB Aquarium

Gotta get one with Dad in there!

my little man

sooo cute!

he NEVER stops dancing! lol

Mom with her 1st and last born daughters and 1st grandchild 

Nette and Aiden

Grandpa and Nick

My "buff" sisters ...and Janette showing off her tattoo

Elise ...she is going to be the BEST Mom one day!

Looking at the seals

Janette, Elise and US

Mr. Cranky was not done running around lol

Touch tank!

Janette on the sh-sh-shark!

And now my son is on it too!

Nick almost got eaten .. but Aunt Janette saved him!  WHEW!

Sisters and Son

No idea that shark is behind her lol

And he's off .....

GOTCHA!

in the bird exhibit

My Dad and Nick

I seriously have the BEST family!

HAPPY boy!

checking out the Penguins

Lisee!

Nick and Elise

My sisters.....and a penguin

can't not post a pic of a sh-sh-SHARK!!
I also had cute little name signs made for Nick and Aiden and of course the official aquarium picture! 
 {I just need to hook my scanner up so I can scan/post those!  I have yet to do it since we've moved}

No comments: