Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

BBQ

We decided to have a last minute BBQ at my parents one night and it turned out to be sooo much fun!!  I have so much fun with these girls and their kids that for the first time since I have lived in MA, it was VERY hard to leave :(  But I also missed Kris and was glad when we got home :)

Again, a ton of pics, so here are a few:

Taryn ...one of my most fav roommates!

Taryn, Me, Beck and Ang

Nick and Aiden

Melissa, Dilon, Nick and Colin

Tim, Bec, Ang and my Mom and Dad

Colin and Nick...Nick just ADORED him!

Dilon and Nick being boys ....getting dirty!

Nick and Colin

Grandma made it over too!
(Grandpa and Tim were off talking)

Nick and Mase
Definitely a FUN night for all!

No comments: