Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

Nick sure is one LUCKY kid ....he has the GREATEST DAD!!  So we spoiled Daddy like crazy to let him know how much we LOVE him for all that he does for us!!  Nick gave him some gift cards, a fishing license (I can't wait for them to go fishing together!!), clothes, a new Bruins hat with all the Stanley Cups they've won, a mug, and some other things Kris wanted.  We made Daddy breakfast in the morning and then headed over to Kris' dads house and had a fun filled day of swimming, hanging with the cousins, and BBQing!!!  The day could not have been more perfect!! :)

Kris, Bob and Nick

Hanging with his favorite girl Cece

Wagon RIDES!

Nick is ALWAYS in a Pool ...gotta keep cool :)

All done with the kiddie pool ....

..and into the BIG pool

Our little fishie LOVES to swim!

Radio Flyer Rocket time!

Happy Father's Day from The Peter's
XO
I missed MY Dad of course, but was glad I was able to spend time with him the beginning of June!  I really have the most AMAZING Dad!  I have never met anyone like him.  It makes me happy knowing Nick will feel the same way about his Daddy ...because Kris is nothing short of an AMAZING DAD!!!

And last, but not least, this is what Nick gave to his Pop-Pop :)
Thanks for ALL you do Mark!
Hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day ...we sure did!

(and HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY Mia and Bill)
XO

No comments: