This year I have so much to be THANKFUL for!!! Especially mommys little turkey!
Nick had a great FIRST thanksgiving!! We went to Kris' dads house in the morning and he had such a blast with his cousins!!!
| He and Anthony (they are the ONLY boys!) are best buddies! |
Then later in the afternoon we went to Kris' moms house and he got to see some more cousins! He just LOVES Nicole (how could he not...they have the same name!)
| She is getting married in Aug and my cute boy is going to be her ring bearer! =) |
And of course...his OUTFIT.. you know how I LOVE them! haha
| bib 1 |
| bib 2 |
| Gobble Gobble |
| LOVE the turkey bum! |
He had the cutest Thanksgiving sleeper too...however I got it months before and thought for sure he would be in 9 month clothing.. NOPE :( So it did not fit and he did not get to wear it! Its crazy...I feel like he has grown sooo much, yet he is still in 6 month clothing...AND some are still big on him! Oh well, I love my little peanut all the same :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment