Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Growing Up.....

Eleven Months
Weight: 18lbs
Height: 28 3/4in


Aww...my sweet boy!  It is hard for me to believe he will be turning ONE at the end of this month!!  I feel like this year just flew right by me!!!  It has been such a blessing watching him grow.  There is nothing like his laugh....I love waking up to that every morning!  He is the sweetest little boy (but oh is he fresh when he wants to be lol) and I am one lucky Mother because he's mine :)

So at 11 months....
  • walking (he was doing alot of this by 10 months though)
  • talking....I can't believe how much he can say!
  • INTO EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • clapping ALL the time.  The clapping is not a new thing, but it is new how often (always) he is doing it!
  • climbs a full set of stairs (with mommy CLOSELY behind!  I don't know if this is something he just learned to do or not because they are ALWAYS blocked off!)
  • refuses to be fed...he will only eat if he can put it in his mouth himself.... and if you try he will yell at you ...haha (as if he is saying "I'm not a baby!!")
  • if you say smile/cheese...he gives you a fake smile....its hilarious
  • oh...and his new nickname (from my sister Mia) is....The Great Escape Artist!  This kid seriously can get out of anything...no matter how tight he is strapped in lol
Everything he does pretty much amazes me and I realize more and more that he is NOT a baby anymore, but a little boy!!  I'm so sad that we have reached the end of these monthly pics because I just loved doing them!!  But I am sooooo excited for this next stage of life!  Here are a few more pics:


He can be so FRESH!
I just LOVE this pic of him...such a thinker!


NO MORE PICS MOM!

Outta here!


No comments: