All in all 2011 has been the BEST year yet!!!! It started off great with the birth of my boy...so I'm ending it in the best way I can think of....with my BOYS!!! I love being a Mom so why would I not want to spend it with my son?! I've done my fair share of celebrating the New Year by going out....now it's time to grow up and enjoy my holidays with my family :)
Plus...how could you pawn this cute face off!!!
![]() |
| Even though he does look like he's up to NO good :) <3 my little Dennis the Menace! |
I am excited for what 2012 will bring...I know we have alot of exciting changes in store for us and I can't wait!!! First up....Nick's FIRST birthday!!!! :) What better way to start the New Year!!
And for my New Years resolution: I am going to try to keep up better with my blogging and be the BEST Mommy I can be!!!
(I will blog soon about Christmas and our trip to CA!)
Hope everyone has a GREAT 2012!!! :)
XO



No comments:
Post a Comment