Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas #4

We got home VERY early from our trip back West.  First thing we did....SLEEP!!  I had a few errands to run, so when I woke up I went and did what I could and then came home to my two boys IMPATIENTLY waiting to have "OUR" Christmas as a family!

Most of the pics are of Nick...as to be expected!

Nick with some of his gifts

What did ya get little man??

A Guitar!

LOVE this boy!

Moving on...NEXT GIFT DAD!

Reindeer buns!

Oooh whats this daddy?

LOVES IT!

One of his favorite gifts for sure!

Me and my BOY

Daddys "joke" gift from Mommy

A very happy boy!

haha my little "climber"
He climbs and stands on EVERYTHING!
I kind of think the novelty of opening gifts had worn off for Nick ..afterall, how many kids have this many Christmas' their FIRST year!!  It's insane how much stuff he got ...and the stuff in the picture wasn't even all of it!!!  He has more toys then I know what to do with!!!  And with his birthday right around the corner ....oh my!

All in all, we had a GREAT Christmas!  And though it was super fun to wake up Christmas morning with my family ...it was nice to have our own Christmas with my little family <3

No comments: