Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas #3

Christmas Day
We actually woke Nick up (this kid LOVES to sleep in now) and went and woke everyone else up because....SANTA CAME :)

We must have all been good this year :)

Oh NO....Santa left a reindeer....guess I'll keep him

EARLY morning with my boy

Uncle Gerry

Elise, Janette and Nikki...NOT thrilled they are up so early haha

Look at ALL my gifts!!

He LOVED opening gifts

His 1st stocking...next year we are getting new family ones :)

a gift from Santa

Uncle Nick and Nick are BFF

my boy got some warm socks for New England lol

Merry Christmas!

I'm holding my gift from Nick..a necklace...but Kris did not have good camera skills haha

Now that the presents are out of the way he wants the ornaments lol

That boy got gifts ALL day long!!  He is soo spoiled :)
(and yes I am back in my PJs)

I love my blue eyed boy
I hope everyone got exactly what they wanted for Christmas!  My family made out nicely....but the best part for me was being WITH my family :) 
Although...I'm not gonna lie...my other favorite part was I got my sweet camera that has a super fast flash...sorry Nick but there will be no escaping now haha...and alot of other nice things!

No comments: