We finally finished celebrating our LAST christmas for 2011 on New Years Day!!! (whew!!)
We went over to Kris' Grandparents house and they made a delicious dinner for us! I love that Nick can sit at the table with us and eat REAL food (well....some!) They loved what we got them and vice versa! I'm so thankful that Nick gets to spend time with his Great Grandparents!! Its hard for me knowing he will not have that relationship with my Grandparents...but at least he will get to have a relationship with Kris'...and they really are wonderful people!!! (Have I mentioned how LUCKY I am that I married into such a great family!!)
Picture time!
| Nick, Pa and Nana |
| Nick put his hat on Pa...funny boy! (this is his new favorite hat my old roommate Taryn gave him for xmas!) |
| Pa and HIS Great Grandson! |
| EVERYTHING goes into this kids mouth!!! (Its one of those stress relief balls!) |
| Umm...let me check that out for you Nana.... |
| Ok..its all good! |
| LOVE his face!!!! |
So now that Christmas is REALLY over for us (I can't believe Nick had SIX Christmas' his FIRST year!!!)....I can finish planning my boy's FIRST birthday!!!
(as if he really needs any more presents or toys now!!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment