Let the count down to ONE begin.....
It is SO hard for me to believe my baby boy is going to be ONE in 12 days!!! He has been the greatest JOY in my life!! I really do have the easiest going little boy!! I can take him anywhere and he is PERFECT! Nick is so smart I KNOW I am going to have my hands full! lol I hear about what my other friends kids are doing (14-17mo) and Nick has already been doing some of that stuff!! He impresses me more and more everyday and I could not and hope to NEVER experience my life without him!
It is SO hard for me to believe my baby boy is going to be ONE in 12 days!!! He has been the greatest JOY in my life!! I really do have the easiest going little boy!! I can take him anywhere and he is PERFECT! Nick is so smart I KNOW I am going to have my hands full! lol I hear about what my other friends kids are doing (14-17mo) and Nick has already been doing some of that stuff!! He impresses me more and more everyday and I could not and hope to NEVER experience my life without him!
So I have decided to post a pic a day until he is ONE ...starting with this cute little newborn pic!
Welcome home my sweet BOY!!



No comments:
Post a Comment