So now that the holidays have calmed down....life is getting back to normal! So what better way to get back to being home (since we were in CA for most of Dec) then a GIRLS SHOPPING DAY!!! Of course I could not leave my favorite shopping partner at home..so we were joined by an ADORABLE little boy! <3
It was the PERFECT day!! And much needed at that. Here are just a few pics from lunch ..
(ironically we went to California Pizza Kitchen haha)
| Nick and his BFF Emma <3 |
| Emma Nick and Cindy |
| Diane and Me |
Diane is by far one of my favorite people! I swear we are so alike its almost like we are sister's! She is the BEST! Her kids (Emma and Will) just ADORE Nick....and we feel the same way about them!! This was the first time I had met her sister Cindy....and she is a riot!! I can't wait for next time!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment