We had our family Christmas pics done and I was not impressed at how they turned out!! (so diappointing!) Neither of my boys were feeling all that well (but I look great in all of them haha!)...and we thought of taking new ones, but we just don't have any free time before we leave for CA! But..never fear, our Christmas cards will still be super cute!
California.....part of me is excited to be going home because I miss my family terribly!! Nick (my brother) will be home and my sister Mia is due anytime now =) But a part of me hates going home! For one, it is NEVER a vacation! So much to do in such little time! And I'm kinda bummed Nick will not be having his 1st Christmas be a white one ...oh well! He can play in the snow when we return =)
| 1 of the pics |
On a happier note..
I just can't WAIT for Nick's 1st birthday!!! Its hard to believe how fast that is approaching..but I am having the BEST time planning it!!! No I am not one of those mothers who is going OVERBOARD with it....he's only turning ONE! But with the theme I have chosen I just can't WAIT!! (I'm just hoping my creativity will turn out as cute as the idea hahaha) Everyone will find out soon enough what I'm doing =)
| I just <3 my little blue-eyed boy!! |


1 comment:
I totally know how you feel about going to California. It's always great to see family but a ton of work. We are here and this is no vacation for me, and to top it off Austin is sick! Oh well naps for me when we get home. Hope yours goes better!
Post a Comment