Well I WAS doing better at blogging....but I feel like we have been sooo busy lately that I just can't find the time! :/
This past weekend was a BLAST! Nick went to his 1st Thanksgiving parade! His cousins Anthony and Cece joined us and they always have soo much fun together! Sometimes I forget Nick is so young because he LOVES to wrestle with Anthony (who is 5) and it is the CUTEST thing ever! I should have gotten a video!
| downtown at the parade! |
| Not the best pic of the 3 of them (at the restuarant) |
Then I had a much needed girls day out!! We went and saw the 4th Twilight movie (Breaking Dawn part 1) and it was alright...I had kinda expected more and it just wasn't there!! It was by no means a bad movie, but I feel like there is sooo much to cover still that the second part just won't do the book justice :( So a little less than a year (by 2 days to be exact) from when part 1 came out until we can see part 2!! It has been tradition every year to go with my girls and next year will not be any different!! I have to say, I have such a good group of friends, family, husband and son that I am truly the luckiest girl!!! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment