Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Nick's FIRST Halloween....

was a BLAST!!!!  We went trick or treating with his cousins and LOVED every minute of it!!  He may not have come across any tricks...but he sure got alot of treats lol  Every house we stopped at said he was the cutest thing they have ever seen.....I must agree!  (I even got a few offers to buy his costume..lol...I declined of course...this costume was a HIT)
Here are a few pics :)

The Costume

Catch of the day in Plymouth :)

Cece aka Supergirl
Nick aka Lobster
Anthony aka Wolverine

Another pic with Frankie (Francesca) aka Kitty
(she is 5 months older than Nick...how fun to have a cousin close in age!!)

Nurse Mommy and her lobster <3

Kris with the kids....

This little lobster sure was tired!

Awake and into the candy lol

Checking out the goodies in his bat...
(this kid is OBSESSED with bats lol)
I have to say....it was weird to see some SNOW on the ground while trick or treating.....we still have yet to get any where we live (knock on wood!) but Kris' dad got a little bit.....there wasn't alot but it was still weird to see any at all lol

We hope all of you had a safe and wonderful Halloween.....we sure did!

1 comment:

Mia said...

the "candy" pictures are way too cute... i see trouble coming your way!