Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Turning 30.......


Its so weird to think I am ACTUALLY 30!!!!!  I have to admit though, my 30s are bound to be my best years yet!!!  Don't get me wrong, my 20s were AWESOME!!  I had a few amazing roommates, married my best friend, moved to the East Coast and ended my 20s with the most PERFECT son!  I think I have had a GREAT life so far and I feel like the luckiest woman everyday =)  But my 30s will be the years I get to see my son grow (and other children) and just enjoy being a mother and having my own awesome little family!!  We have so many fun things planned over the next few years that I am excited everyday for what the future holds!!!  Goodbye 20s....and HELLO 30s =)


1 comment:

RaShell said...

AMEN to that Sister! I couldn't agree more :)