I cannot believe my little guy is SEVEN months old!!! Where does the time go?!
We are most definitely having the BEST time!! This is such a fun age!! He is into EVERYTHING! And everything goes right into his MOUTH! Nick is also all over the place! Such an active little one we have! Walks are still our favorite thing to do together....besides shopping =) He is still only saying MAMA.....which Daddy is not thrilled about...but he said DADA once....and has not tried since lol I just LOVE being his Mommy and wouldn't change a thing (surgery and all :))
 |
| Smiling at Grandma |
 |
| His FIRST yearly pic at the cabby shack lobster! |
 |
| Baby BLUE eyes! |
 |
| ummm...wanna be Eminem?! lol |
 |
breakfast with Grandma
(and we finally used his floppy cart cover...loves it!) |
1 comment:
I LOVE being out there with your family!!!
Post a Comment