Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cousins Birthdays.....

Happy Birthday CeCe and Frankie!!!!
(Cecelia and Francesca)

Cece turned 3 and Frankie turned 1!!!  They had a pool party with a bounce house and a HUGE slip n slide!!  If only Nick were older lol  Seriously every kids dream party!!
So Cece just LOVES Baby Nicholas.  The first two people on her invite list were (and in order):
Baby Nicholas
Justin Beiber

You would have to know her!  She is the CUTEST thing ever.....but she sure is fresh and fiesty!  She however is my little BFF!  The entire day I would tell Nick to give kisses.....and the only person he would do it to was his Cece!  I am so glad his cousins love him as much he loves them =) 
It was also Nick's first time in a big pool....still a small pool....but we put him in a raft and let his feet dangle.....lets just say I think we will need to try it again lol  For now its baby pools!

Pool time

Frankie and Nick

CeCe and Baby Nicholas

Kisses (although I think he is eating her nose lol)

Aunt Kerri and Nick

Grandpa and Nick

Trying to escape the ladies lol
(Cece and Mauve)

No comments: