Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

HAPPY 30th to ME!!!!


The morning of August 1st started off absolutely PERFECT!!!  This happy little boy gave me the cutest card EVER!!  I am so lucky =)  We spent the morning getting Nick's 6 month pics done....poor little guy was still not feeling 100% after being sick....but the pics turned out as cute as ever!  I can't wait to get the rest back!
Nick and I then went running errands!  It was kind of a busy morning but it was so much fun!  He is Mommys favorite shopping partner.....although I'm sure Daddy wishes we didn't enjoy that so much! lol 


LOVE this boy!

I then took Nick over to the grandparents so Kris and I could enjoy a nice dinner out just the two of us!  That's so rare these days, but I have to admit, we just LOVE spending all of our time with our little guy!

The absolute JOY in my life!

Kris took me out to one of my favorite restaurants!!  We kept it kind of a chill night.  I spent my birthday exactly the way I wanted to!  We are planning on going away for a weekend to really celebrate, however we are just so busy that we haven't found a weekend that we can go yet lol  Soon though!  I am actually REALLY excited for where we are going....

Happy 30th to ME!

No comments: