Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Another year older.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!!

The Hubby turned another year older on August 22nd!!  The big 33!!  He got everything he wanted this year.....and some he didn't (next post!)  We had a VERY busy day that started with picking my Mom up from the airport!!  Then it was rush, rush, rush until dinner time!  Traffic was horrific everywhere so we decided to walk downtown (have I mentioned how much I LOVE living downtown!!  1/2 a mile from the beach if that!!)  and we went to Sam Diego's for his bday dinner!  It was perfect!  Nick even found himself an older woman (8 months old) and Kris opened some gifts!  All in all it was a nice family outing! =)

Kris and his deepfried ice cream!
(He had his cake the day before)

Nick ready to go!
I just LOVE my touring tote!
(convenient AND matches this stroller lol)




1 comment:

Marguerite said...

I love Kris (we have so much in common) and I'm glad I got to be there for his birthday!! *<:^)