Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 Month checkup......

At 6 months, Nick weighs 13lbs 12 ounces!!  He is now 2nd percentile for weight and 4th for Height.  Most of this is due to him not feeling so well the last week =(   The good news however.....he is feeling much better now and although he is still in 3 month clothing, I feel like he is gaining some weight!!  He sure has his appettite back lol  So far he loves bananas and sweet potatoes.  Squash was NOT his favorite lol  and he is doing well with the peas so far!!  He did get some shots and I think I have a harder time with that than he does!  He is doing everything he should be at this age and he is still as perfect as ever =)

Using his BIG bottle!

LOVE this face!

HATES the squash lol

the new highchair at Grandmas!

He is just the BEST kid ever!  He is always happy and smiling and enjoying everyday of his life! 

No comments: