Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Family Pics

My friend Heather from Cirasphotography {she did Nick's 1yr photos!} did a mini family photo shoot at Marshfield Beach for us a few weeks back!  What a FUN day we all had :)

Here are just a few (of many!)

Mama and her BOY

Our Little Family <3

LOVE this boys laugh!

LOVE my man!!

My FAVORITE!!!
{I love how she blurred out Kris and I so Nick is the focus :)}

 I realized the last time we had a family photo shoot done, Nick was 6 months old!!  I'm such a slacker ...he is now 15 months!! haha  

THANK YOU HEATHER!!
XOXO

3 comments:

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

The last one is my fav too! You guys look so in love with your little man and he looks so happy and cute!

RaShell said...

These came out GREAT Ony! Love Nick's smile.

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

What a beautiful family! That cutie Nick such stole the spot light!