My day started off with a WONDERFUL breakfast homemade by my boys!! Then after we ate I opened my cards (and I just LOVE that Nick signs them!) and opened my gifts! I was VERY spoiled this year!!!
My hubby always gets me a Precious Moments and does the best job picking them out!
![]() |
| I always say Nick is my world, so Kris saw this and HAD to get it for me ...LUCKY ME! {obviously that is not Nick in the frame yet}
Then I opened a necklace from Nick
|
| It is a turtle shape that came with an oyster and then when you get the pearl out, it goes inside the turtle! Cutest thing EVER! |
and also got another Alex and Ani bracelet {oyster shell with a pearl inside ...like how my necklace came!}, a Kindle Fire {perfect for Nick to use on plane rides too}, a girls day out, and a ton of other things! (Not to mention my anniversary was just a couple days ago too!!)
I am sooo LUCKY my boys love me so much and LOVE to spoil me :)
But most of all ....I am sooooo blessed to be his Mama!!
XO
We then spent the afternoon enjoying the summer day bbqing, swimming and hanging out with Kris' mom and grandma :)



No comments:
Post a Comment