Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5*9*09

3 years ago today I married my best friend!!  So much has changed in these 3 years ....we've moved twice, welcomed our first baby boy and have had a blast doing EVERYTHING together! :)

<3 MY HUBBY

One of the BEST days of our lives!!
{celebrated with our closest friends and family}

3 years later and we are still going STRONG!  He is so sweet and good to me ...sent roses to work (the day before as I didn't work on our anniversary) and took me to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner!  He definitely treats me like a princess :)


Just a few from my gorgeous bouquet!


I can't find where I put the pics from dinner ...but this was taken just a few days before!
Me and Hubbs 3 years later!
And I can't WAIT to spend many many more with this man!!
Walking away into eternity with my man!

I LOVE YOU KRIS!!
XO






No comments: