His party was a SUCCESS!!! I can't thank those who helped out enough!!!! Nick sure is one LOVED kid!
We had the party downstairs at my in-laws home! They did a great job helping us get everything ready! If I had more time I probably would have gone out of control with the decorations but my life is waaay to busy.. maybe when he's old enough to enjoy them =) I went with the theme "Winter ONEderland" thinking of course it will be snowing....its NEW ENGLAND! However, there was no snow =( In fact, it was such a nice day we could have BBQ'd outside and gotten a bounce house! {well maybe lol but I am glad Nick's party was different!}
Here are just a few pics:
(you know I have hundreds lol)
| First birthday signing frame! |
| Cruising the room |
| HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS banner (the light blurred the 1st) |
| Banner 1 - pics from newborn to 1 year |
| Banner 2 - Growing Up pics (I hadn't thought to put these on a banner until one of my friends did at her sons party and I thought....why not! I was already doing one banner!) |
| Some decorations |
| My blue candy buffet and cakes we made (for more on the cakes look at the blog below!) |
| Janelle and Isla |
| Isla, Meredith, Sleeping Autumn and Heather (check Heather out at cirasphotography.com) |
| Betty and cousin Cece |
| Party pooper! (He actually was not feeling well...his molars are coming in :/ He was my little trooper!) |
| Mommy opening the cards |
| Nick awake and ready for gifts |
| Oh I guess its time to ditch the ball and eat some cake! |
| My pro! (this was not his first cake he got to smash) |
| Cheeeeese |
| LOVE my boy |
| Uncle Dan and Nick |
| Playing with toys before bed |
| Happy smile = SUCCESSFUL PARTY! |
| And he's out! lol |
Happy Birthday Nicholas!!
XO


1 comment:
I just realized I didn't really post any of the decorations in the room....I will have to update later because it looked AWESOME!!! And the finishing touch was all of the snowflakes hanging from the ceiling :)
Post a Comment