While my parents were here we went and had a few pics taken of Nick. He did AWESOME! Did not cry once =) Even the photographer was impressed that he was so awake and alert during the photos. I guess most newborns just sleep through having the photos done. In fact, she had to "try" to get him to close his eyes! She was able to get one! haha
Here are just a few of them.....
Here are just a few of them.....
Just look at this cute little face and enjoy! I sure do =)
![]() |
| I just LOVE this little Grumpy face! |
![]() |
| One of my Favs! (the lion is as big if not bigger than he is) |
![]() |
| The "one" pic with his eyes closed! |
![]() |
| He was too fussy without the diaper on =( |
| Newborn pic from the hospital! |
I can't believe he is already 3 weeks old!!! He changes everyday. I just LOVE the little faces he makes (esp when he is rolling his eyes at me....he is definitely my son! haha) He is so strong. He has been lifting his head up since we left the hospital, but now he can hold it up for a long period of time!! He is still mommys favorite cuddle bug! He is sleeping well and eating well and I am so lucky to be his Mom!






1 comment:
Got to love his little expressions. He sure is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment