Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Growing Up.....

Can you believe this little munchkin is ONE MONTH already!!!  I still can't get over how big he is getting and how much he changes day to day!! 

So I got this idea from my friend RaShell and it is too cute not to do =)  Every month I will put him in a 12 month onesie so we can watch his growth over the first year!!

One Month
Weight: 8.8lbs
Height: 21 in


My little All-Star!

I love his little baseball buns!!
Things he loves at one month....
  • Loves holding his head up and looking around
  • Still loves cuddle time with Mommy
  • He has been a great sleeper!
  • Looks forward to his activity mat time
  • Favorite time of day.....BATH TIME!!
  • Has become quite the little boxer (and he has some muscle behind that punch!!)

Activity Time!

He LOVES the bath....he just can't help making his funny faces!

Loves to be CLEAN!

My little Rocky  =)  haha!

He is definitely the JOY in our lives!!  =)

1 comment:

RaShell said...

I love his stink face. It is too cute :) the one in the tub is hilarious.