Hands down I have the BEST Mom!!! She was such a help while she was here! Before baby came, we had a blast shopping and finishing up little Nicholas' room! Then after a few days of her being here, baby Nick decided to arrive!! She and Kris were so wonderful to me throughout my labor and delivery. She even hung out with us at the hospital and stayed to watch The Bachelor with me (poor Kris! haha)
I came home after being discharged from the hospital to a clean house, laundry done and dinner cooking in the crock pot!! She did most of the cooking once we were home and "helped" aka like I could pry him out of her arms!! with the baby so I could catch up on some sleep! =) I was sad to see her go!! =(
Thanks Mom for being the BEST!!!!
XOXO
On a side note....its so weird that now I am the MOM and she is now known as GRANDMA!! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment