Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2*14*11

<3 Happy 1st Valentine's Day Nicholas!!! <3

My little Valentine <3

And Mommy sure LOVES him!

I just can't get enough of my little boy!

My little heart breaker!
(the outfit is too big but I had to get a pic of him in it!)

Cute matching bib!

This year Valentine's Day was bittersweet for me. I got to spend it with my 2 favorite boys and my parents!!!  We had such a fun time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!  However, they flew home to CA later that afternoon =(  It was hard to say goodbye!  And it was especially hard for Grandma.  I'm so thankful for skype!! 

Grandpa and Grandson

Us at the Hotel

Mom and Me

Dad and Me

Grandma saying Goodbye =*(

They <3 their grandson!

Love this pix of them!
So my husband being as wonderful as he is, came home with some surprises for me to cheer me up =)  He really is the best and I am so thankful for him and our beautiful little boy!!  Sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky =)

No comments: