Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

A Month of Bridal Showers...........

What a month this has been!!!!



Last weekend my best friend Angie threw me a bridal shower at her house! It was such a blast! We had the shower with the girls and around 5 all the boys (husbands, fiances, boyfriends, friends) and kids came over and we went in the pool/spa and BBQ'd. My coworker Roger also brought his karaoke setup over and we all sang the night away! It was definitely what I needed after all this stress I have been under!



Then this last Saturday one of my moms best friends (who is like a second mom to me) threw me another shower. This one was more family and my moms friends. It was very nice! I got to see some old friends!!! The best part about it was seeing Vauri!! I miss her so much! She was one of my bestest friends in high school and with school and marriage and kids (well for her) we have just kinda lost touch =( Im so happy for her and her cute lil family!! She is the bestest!!! =)


I will post pics once I get them from Mia......she is so good at making sure I get pictures to remember everything!!!

1 comment:

Vauri said...

aww it was so good to see you too! It has been way too long and now you are moving away! Lucky for us they have blogs and facebook! Love ya!