Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And its here!!!

So so soooooo relieved that the flower girl dress came in!!! We had to do a special order on the dress and it was supposed to be here only a few days before the wedding.....BUT its already here and is sooo adorable! Summer came over to try it on and she looks just like a little princess!!! Such a relief. It was not the original one I wanted, but it is just as perfect!

Then, on the way to work I found out my cousin Jessica just got engaged!!! CONGRATS Jess andTodd. There are gonna be a ton of weddings this year with the family! My cousin Greg and Karina are getting married about 2 weeks after me! I unfortunately will be in ARUBA, but wish them all the best!

Today is going to be a wondeful day!!!! =)

No comments: