Today is my wonderful little sister's bday!! So since I do EVERYTHING last minute, I need to think of something spectacular to get her and run to the store after work. I tried to yesterday but couldn't find anything I thought she would want/like. Its sad, but this is probably the last birthday I will spend with her, as I leave for Boston in 7 weeks!! How time flies! So my 5 favorite things about Mia are:
1. She is a beautiful person inside and out!
2. She is always there when I call her with my midnight crisis' and shows up with a sleepy smile to help!
3. I absolutely LOVE the way she does my hair! (and will be flying home every other month to have her do my hair!) Kris is already aware! haha =)
4. Mia is a THINKER! She thinks of everything! Anytime I didn't know what to do or use for the wedding, she would come up with a wonderful idea! Im so LUCKY to have her as my sister!
5. And of course, my FAVORITE thing about Mia is.......she is MY little sister! =)
What are you 5 FAVORITE things about Mia????


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia!!! I hope you have one fabulous birthday. My top favorite things about Mia:
1. She just makes me happy. Mia you are one of those people that has always made me happy!!
2. She cares about others.
3. She is a good friend.
4. She will go do fun and crazy things.
5. She is close to her family.
And an added bonus #6. You really are just one of my favorite people. Happy birthday Mia!
Wow Ony... That seriously was the sweetest post ever! Love you
Post a Comment