I have already rec'd so many wonderful gifts from all of my bridal showers (and I still have one more party on the 18th with work) and have rec'd some very NICE wedding presents as well from people unable to attend!!
I can't believe I am getting married one month from tomorrow!!!! I feel like the last 8 months have flown by so fast! I have to turn in everything to my DJ, florist and the final numbers on Friday!!! So if you didn't RSVP........you will miss a wonderful day!
And with only one month to go, my roommate and I have been taking turns cooking.....well, she probably cooks 6 days and I cook one.....but common, anyone who knows me knows that I can't cook......I burned down one kitchen already! :X
She is a vegetarian so I have been learning to cook healthy meals and I gotta say.....I am loving it! Its Monday tradition to cook dinner and then watch Gossip Girl! Monday was an easy night....frozen foods we just heated up! And last night she and I went out to dinner and then treated ourselves to some awesome frozen yogurt!! Sad thing is, I have lived in my apt for 2 years and I have all these wonderful different places to eat that I didn't know were there.....So before I leave Cali we are going to try them all out!
This is a picture of me PROVING to Kris I was cooking......it was the first night I think....so it was months ago! haha



No comments:
Post a Comment