I just want to say how wonderful this girl has been!!!!! This last week has been so stressful trying to finalize last minute details and still try go to work! Ugh! I've been in the most awful moods....but there is nothing that cheers me up more than a "Hey Princess Bride!" It always puts a smile on my face =) She dolls me up all the time....because there is nothing better than having someone do your hair! So relaxing!
It will definitely be weird to not see her everyday.....BUT.... she will be in Boston to visit me soon enough =) Taryn you are the greatest and I will miss be roomies with you!
It will definitely be weird to not see her everyday.....BUT.... she will be in Boston to visit me soon enough =) Taryn you are the greatest and I will miss be roomies with you!


No comments:
Post a Comment