that I don't feel like the luckiest woman in the world!!! And its all because I am this little boys MOMMY =)
 |
| Obsessed with the crab on his outfit lol |
 |
| Always HAPPY as can be! |
 |
| Smiling at Daddy! |
I never in a million years would have thought I would LOVE being a Mom as much as I do! Its seriously the BEST thing ever! Obviously I knew it would be amazing and I would LOVE my kids.....but its better than I could have ever imagined and sooo much better than anyone could ever describe =) I can't wait for a brother/sister for my little guy.....but don't get too excited haha.....I am enjoying every second with this little one for now! (and trust me, Nick is so active he definitely has Kris and I on our toes at ALL times!)
No comments:
Post a Comment