Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Growing Up.....

Nine Months
Weight: 16.6lbs
Height: 27in




I can't even explain how looooong it took me to get ANY photos!!!  This kid is on the go....and not stopping anytime soon!!  He got the hat just so I could keep him occupied long enough to get these! haha  It was either get the hat or keep eating his cars.....




I just <3 his faces!
So what is Nick up to at 9 months?!
  • He is on the GO and not looking back hahaha
  • VERY cuddly....he snuggles up to Mommy and Daddy and we LOVE it
  • still taking steps on his own....but I wouldn't call him a "walker" just yet
  • he loves chasing the cats lol
  • has his own language and laughs at us when we try to talk like him
  • has the CUTEST laugh I have ever heard
So yeah....he's pretty much EVERYWHERE.....and Mommy and Daddy are just exhautsted lol .. But LOVING every minute with our little guy

No comments: