Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sauchuk Farm

Nick had a whole weekend full of Pumpkins =)  What a LUCKY boy!!!
Sauchuk Farm was seriously the coolest place ever!!  Sooo many things to do, especially for kids!  Face painting, giant jumping pillows, hay rides that took you to pick your own pumpkin (right off the vine!), corn cannons, corn box, duck races, spider webs to climb on,  cow trains and corn mazes....to name a few =)   Unfortunately Nick was too young this year to partake in most of them....but I am already looking forward to next year when he can do more!  My favorite thing about it was the corn maze!!  I had never been in one before!  They had a larger one for adults and a smaller one for kids.  It also had a game inside of the maze (you had to look for certain things and punch them on your "mazeopoly" board!)
Here are just a few pics!

Ready to go to Pumpkin Patch #2!


haha I <3 his face

Entering the corn maze!

Playing the game....of course we got them ALL! =)


Picking his PUMPKIN

Looking and pointing at EVERYTHING lol

I am happy to say we started a new family tradition this year.....we will be doing a corn maze every fall!!  I cannot wait for next year!!   =)

No comments: