Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Life at home.....with baby

We have adjusted very well to life at home with a newborn!!  He is so good.  It is amazing to see the dad that Kris has become!!  I couldn't have asked for a better father for my son.  Nick has the funniest expressions!  And he is mommys favorite cuddle bug......when I can get him away from Grandma!!  He is already 5 days old!!  I can't believe how fast time flies!  If he hadn't come on time, today probably would have been his birthday!  We had talked about induction weeks ago, though I knew I wouldn't deliver too late.  My mom was pretty much on time with me (her first) so I knew I would go pretty close to my due date with my first!

My Little Prince

I love that my son came out TAN and I am still white!

Please mommy, no more pictures =)

Grandma is in Heaven

The best sight in the world...my boys!

Today is also Uncle Gerry's 25th Birthday!!!!  He was hoping for his nephew to be born on his bday.....but little Nick was too impatient to wait (and mommy was happy for that!)

1 comment:

Josh and Diana Lee said...

He is DARLING!!!! Congrats you guys. We're so excited for y'all.