Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby's Room.......

So originally we had planned on doing the baby's room in all Red Sox stuff....cute right!!  But after talking to my mom, she talked me into doing a "baby" room and holding off with the sports until he is a toddler!  We have everything pretty much done except a few last decorations that my mom is going to help me with once she gets out here =)  I have to say, most of the work was taking apart everything that was in "Kris' sports room" because it was a serious disaster zone for a while.  Once the room was cleared out, we put together the big furniture and then it went together very nicely! 

I can't believe I am already 37 weeks and that he is so close to arrival time!!!  I am already dilating which is GREAT news since so many new moms aren't dilated at all at 40 weeks....I just hope I keep going and don't stay at a stand still for the next few weeks!!  We have our hospital bags packed and ready to go!!!  Just waiting for the little one now.  =)

Here are a few pics of the room in progress and I will post more once I take some recent ones!!






My goal is to have everything completely done by this weekend (baby's room, our room, etc) so I will take some pics of the finished room  =)

4 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

looks great! I am excited for you.

Anneke said...

Thanks!!! Its not done in these photos but I will post the finished product soon!! =)

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

I love it! So cute with all the animals! looks like he is already spoiled :-) It's almost time, yay!

RaShell said...

So cute.. Love the safari theme :)