Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Work Parties!

So today was a CRAZY last day at work!!!  Everyone was surprised I made it through the day without going into labor!  (hopefully soon!!!)  Every single patient I saw was like "HOW ARE YOU STILL WORKING!!!"  By the end of the day, I was asking myself the same thing!!  But I did get a laugh out of the fact that people are amazed I am still wearing my wedding rings...yep I have them both on!  One of the pregnant patients said she hasn't worn either of hers since 22 weeks! haha 
The girls threw me a little party......Nick got some awesome gifts, had lots of food and Janelle made an amazing cake!!!  I am not a fan of cake, but I seriously could have eaten the whole thing!!  I am definitely going to miss them but can't wait to be home with my son for a few months! =)

Half way through the day I get a text from Kris saying that his work also had a party for him......weird huh!  He was not expecting it.....and its not like today was his last day!! haha  So Nick has even MORE stuff!!!   This kid is truly spoiled!  And we honestly haven't really had to buy anything.  I think I have only bought like 3 of his millions of outfits and all of the big stuff we were given at baby showers!  Its been nice.  Kris would kill me for posting this, but I had to!!  I thought it was a cute idea =)

Daddys Tool Belt!

Super cute right!!!  Kris, being a man, did not think it was as "cute" as I did.  haha

Well Mom arrives EARLY tomorrow morning!!!  I am excited!!  And even more excited to do some shopping with her before baby arrives......unless he comes tonight!  I will keep you posted!!! 
XOXO

1 comment:

Marci said...

i worked until the day that i was enduced with Lincoln, a week after his due date!!!! It was crazy. I was crazy.