Started off the year with some girls from work and their husbands!!! Had a blast....but did not take any pics =(
Then...Luisa came out for a visit!!! It was fun to show her around MA!!! (and play in the snow!!)
We also celebrated christmas with all of Kris' family out here since we were in CA with my family for christmas!
February-April
Well I'm not going to lie......I can't really remember what happened during these months!! haha This baby brain is killing me!!! (so when and if I do remember, I will add them in!)
May
On May 9th, Kris and I celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary!!! I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my husband!!! He is the BEST!!!
| Mr and Mrs Peter!! |
| The Wedding Party |
June
I flew home to CA in June for Elise's graduation, and to tell the rest of the family we were expecting a little bundle of joy!!!!
I got to see some amazing friends and share the news with them.....
And I got to hang out with Luisa for her birthday!!! We had a blast at Joe's Crab Shack!!
July
A few days after returning home to MA, Angie and her mom flew out to see me!!! We had alot of fun and went all over Boston to see the sights!! One of the funnest things we did was the tour at Fenway Park!!
Then for the 4th of July, Kris' best friend Dan and his girlfriend Becky came and hung out with all of us! It was sooooo HOT that day so we stayed inside playing games and keeping cool until it was nice enough out to walk around downtown Plymouth and see fireworks!
![]() |
| Playing the shooting game on the Wii and beating the boys! |
Well we celebrated my 29th birthday on the 1st and Kris' 32nd on the 22nd!!!
My family (Dad, Mom, Mia, Elise and Janette) also came out to MA for a visit!!! We went ALL over!!! Plymouth, Boston, Salem, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Rhode Island, and off to Foxboro to see the stadium that the New England Patriots (NFL) play!
| Me and Netters on the boat to M.V. |
| Dad and Mom |
| The Fam in Chattam (yes we were looking for Great White Sharks!) |
| Kris and I on the USS Constitution |
| Mia got to drive the "Duck" on the Duck Tour |
On Sept 1st we found out we are having a .......BOY!!!!! =)
![]() |
| Nicholas Robert Peter |
![]() |
| He wanted to make sure we knew!!! haha |
| He is already a Red Sox fan!! =) |
| Luisa and Mom-to Be!! |
| Just a few gifts...haha |
| I finally got to meet RaShell's son Landen =) |
Kris' dad got remarried to an amazing lady and we just love her!!!
| Kris and I |
| Katrina, Betty, Bob, Me, (baby...I am finally showing alot!) and Kris |
| Betty and Bob and all of their kids and spouses! |
We spent alot of time getting things ready for the baby!!
| Me at 30 weeks!!! |
December
I had another baby shower out in MA.
| Some of the girls from work |
| LOVE!!!! |
| Cute little hands!! |
| The foot I feel constantly kicking!! =) |
![]() |
| Merry Christmas!! |
![]() |
| 35 weeks |
I had a GREAT 2010.......but I can't wait for what 2011 will bring!!! Especially because my son will FINALLY be here!!! =) Best wishes to all of you in the upcoming year!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
XOXO










No comments:
Post a Comment