Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Shower in MA

Yesterday was my shower in MA given by Betty (Kris' dads wife) and it could not have turned out any better!!!  I have really enjoyed getting to know her better and her side of the family.  They have all been so welcoming and she has such an awesome group of friends!  =)
We had a great turn out and baby Nicholas recieved so many cool gifts!  We now have all of our big items and clothes until he is 3 or 4!  This kid is set!  And I just finished ordering the last of the nursery items so once it is all set up, I will post pics!!

Here are a few pics (I didn't get that many) but thankfully JoAnne took a ton!!!  I will have to get those from her soon!


Cake!

Girls from work
(Kellie, Me, Deirdre, Becky, Maureen and Nicole)



Afterwards, we hung out for a bit and played with Anthony (Jills son, Bettys daughter) and his fighting toy hamsters!!!  The toys I get to look forward to!!  He has all sisters, so he is glad we are having a BOY!

Thanks to everyone who made it and for all the wonderful gifts!!!
 I'm so glad our son is already so loved and welcomed.....55 more days!!! 
XOXO

No comments: