Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

So what a week it has been! Packing and moving and packing and moving. It is very exhausting!! BUT, its finally ALL done.....well the CA part at least. I feel like my entire life was shipped out to Boston this morning! (I didn't take any pics of it, but the pic to the right is pretty much what it looked like haha) I am very excited but I am having a very hard time leaving my family and my best friends. The good part is...Kris gets to do ALL the unloading and putting stuff together once the pod arrives in Boston =) I just get to decorate once we are home from Aruba!



Yesterday Claim Jumper had "Tip Your Officer" or something like that. Some of the cops from the city's PD went to the local CJ and got to be waiters to raise money for the Special Olympics. Well, all but FV. They partnered with a buddy and got to go table to table to raise money with a drawing. So Mia, my mom and I went to see Bill at the CJ. He was partnered with a GOLD MEDALIST Scotty (I think that was his name) and he was such a sweetheart. We went to see Bill wait on us, but they weren't having the cops be waiters. So we donated some money, ate quickly and ran back to the house to continue packing what I had left at my parents and loaded everything into the POD. I have to say, my brother Nick and my Dad have been AMAZING with all the help I have been getting from them! (Mom, Elise, Mia, Angie, Luisa, Melissa, and the Raines Family need credit too I guess haha)


I have seriously become a stress case! I am getting married in 22 days and as much as I have done, I feel like there is still soooo much more I need to do!! And to top it off.......my wedding coordinator at the hotel just called and told me her last day is the 25th!!! WHAT!!! Now I am freaking out! So I have to take off ANOTHER day of work on Monday to meet with her to make sure EVERYTHING is done so when she hands it off to someone else, I won't have to worry.
On another note.....has anyone been watching Harper's Island????










1 comment:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I cant believe you are so far away! how fun! (scary, but fun!)

i am glad we are catching up on each others blogs- i havent talked to you in years and it is nice finally seeing what youre up to!