Nick's hair is definitely not that long...but long enough for it to be in his ears and we could tell it was really bothering him the last few days...so tonight Kris and I decided to take him to get it cut! We got a "1st Haircut" certificate and a lock of his hair for his baby book!! (I was actually shocked at how LONG the lock is) At first Nick did ok...then he did NOT want to sit still when she got near his ears lol ....but she did a great job and said he did better than most kids his age that come in :)
I'm glad she didn't take too much off! Just enough so its above his ears and not a bother to him! I just LOVE my handsome little boy <3


1 comment:
Those places make it do fun to get your haircut.
Post a Comment