Twelve Months
Weight: 17.8lbs
Height: 29 in
So I am a little late in posting this but I feel like I NEVER have any down time anymore!!! I thought life would have slowed down after his birthday..but not yet...
So what is Nick up to these days....
- running (literally) around!! Its cute, but exhausting chasing him around lol
- no more formula!!! YAY!!
- can drink out of a reg cup (with help) and can eat with a spoon!
- He is a GREAT eater! We are pretty much done with all the baby food
- he NEVER stops talking!! of course most is in his own language...but I am surprised with how many words he can actually say!
- still terrorizes the cats lol
- OBSESSED with phones, computers, cameras.....I swear he thinks our iPhones are HIS lol
- is FINALLY into taking pics!! all smiles and even does his "cheeeese" smile!
- still loves bath time! I think that is his FAVORITE thing to do! (at least my boy is always clean)
- loves to dance! anytime he hears music he is dancing....which is about everytime a commercial is on lol
- has certain things he loves doing with Daddy and diff things he loves doing with Mommy
- says Mama ALL the time (my boy!) but occasionally says Dada
- still MY favorite cuddle bug :)
- is just now getting into 6-9/9 month clothing.....he is a PEANUT!
- Loves to play with other kids! He does fine on his own but def loves to be around others!
- has 8 teeth with 2 more on the way in ...1 being a molar. He has been the easiest teether!
- still loves Wonder Pets but is now getting into some others (yo gabba gabba, seasame st, etc)
- says THANK YOU and when I say I love you he says KISSES
- always shares whatever he has with Mommy ....even when I don't want it lol
- plays peek-a-boo....ALL THE TIME...he will just start playing and hide behind and the couch and yell BOO until you start playing back with him lol
- has the cutest giggle I have ever heard! His laughter is the BEST part of my everyday
- always happy! sometimes I don't know how I got so lucky having the easiest, happiest, perfect boy! I can take him anywhere, anytime and he is always so well behaved!
These are just a few things! I can't believe how FAST this year has gone by! I'm still amazed at how much he has learned to do in just ONE year!!! It will be interesting to look back next year and see how much he has changed from 1 year to 2 years!!! I never knew how much JOY a child can truly bring into your life that you never even knew was missing!
XO


1 comment:
Ahh.. I cant get over how cute his smile is in this pic.
Post a Comment