Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Growing Up.....

Six Months
Weight: 14.1lbs
Height: 25 1/2in



Well, just when I thought we were going to get out of the 8th percentile.....Nick got sick =(  We went to the Dr and he is now 4th percentile.  So if you are wandering why he didn't gain much weight, thats why!  My poor little boy!  He started feeling much better today and has kept everything down so far =)  We go back on Wed for his 6 month well visit.....so hopefully he will  gain some weight!!  lol   I swear, at this rate he will NEVER get out of 3 month clothing.

2 comments:

RaShell said...

He'll get there before you know it you will have a big boy and miss your "little" guy :) Glad to hear he is feeling better.

Doing these are so fun! I cant believe Im on my last one :(

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

It's almost un real how fast they grow up. I love that all of us are capturing their milestones. What wonderful memories to capture.