Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Growing Up.....

Five Months
Weight: 13.9 lbs
Height: 25in



I can't belive Nick is already 5 months old!!!  He is such an ACTIVE kid!!  Almost crawling....and only wants to stand and sit!  Laying down is NOT an option lol  Just trying to get these pics of him has now become quite the task!!  (see below)  He is interested in EVERYTHING!   But I am LOVING every second with this little boy!!  Weekend mornings are my FAVORITE!  Kris is home with us and Nick just LOVES it!  I have to say, I was very sad to see the newborn stage end.....but I am loving how fun he is now!


Too busy focusing on everything but ME! lol

After getting him to STOP rolling over, he decided he wanted to play with the blanket!
(but it is SUPER cute how he wants to feel and touch everything!)



No comments: